Passport and visa requirements may differ according to the country of origin. Please contact your travel agent or the nearest Turkish Consulate or Embassy in your country for further advice.
To determine if your nationality requires visa to enter Turkey, please check the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website or with the Diplomatic and Consular Missions of Turkey in your country. A complete list of Diplomatic and Consular Missions of Turkey may be found here: http://www.mfa.gov.tr/turkish-representations.en.mfa
If you’re visiting Turkey as a tourist or on business, you can now get an e-visa online before you travel. This system is very convenient, and delivers your visa to your e-mail inbox. Additionally, the fees for using the e-Visa system are lower than the fee for acquiring your visa at your point of arrival, and payment can be made with a credit card.
To use the e-Visa system, visit: https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/
- Delegates must choose a Single-Entry Visa for the Congress.
- Passports must be valid for at least 60 days beyond the duration of stay indicated on their visa
- Official Invitations Letters are required for certain nationalities. Delegates may only obtain an official invitation letter after their registration has been confirmed.
Applications through the Embassy or Consulate
Delegates who wish to apply through the Turkish Embassy or Consulate in their country may find a list of their nearest representation here: http://www.mfa.gov.tr/turkish-representations.en.mfa
Official Invitation Letters (If required)
The 2nd Black Sea Otology and Neurotology Congress Organizing Committee supports delegates in obtaining their Official Invitation Letter as described in the details below:
– After completing your registration for the Congress and having received a confirmation email, you may contact the Serenas Group Organizing Secretariat requesting an Official Invitation Letter.
– The personalized “Official Invitation Letter” required by the Turkish authorities for visa issues will be sent to you via email, and may take up to five (5) working days.
For further questions regarding the Official Invitation Letter, please contact with the Serenas Tourism Organizing Secretariat at email@example.com/