* Acute otitis media: Where we are today.
* Acute vestibulopathies.
* Attic vs posterior mesotympanic cholesteatoma.
* Bilateral vestibular dysfunction. New diagnostic tests and clinical criteria.
* Canal wall reconstruction techniques in cholesteatoma surgery.
* Classification of vestibular disorders.
* Cochlear implantation in meningitis cases.
* Contemporary treatment models for petrous cholesteatoma.
* Draining ear.
* Endoscopic vs Microscopic Ear Surgery.
* Expectations in treatment of deafness.
* Facial nerve diseases: State of the art.
* Hydropic ear disease.
* Hyperventilation and dizziness.
* In Cochlear implantation: Malformations.
* In Cochlear implantation: Partial deafness.
* Mastoid obliteration.
* Mastoid obliteration techniques.
* Modern Vestibular evaluation.
* Motion and perception induced dizziness.
* Retraction pockets: When and how to manage.
* Revision stapes surgery.
* Tympanomastoid surgery.
* Vestibular injury.
* Vestibular migraine.
* Vestibular nerve section vs intratympanic gentamicin treatment.
* Vestibular paroxysmia.
* Vestibular rehabilitation.